Tuesday, September 8, 2009
What did you think i would become when i grew up?
She said I loved constructing things so she normally say to me, you are an engineer/ architect in the making. Alsothat she shows her friends whenever they come around what I had previously put together if it hasn't been thrown away or destroyed, and that I was always happy when she does that because her friends will call me and show me my work and say wao! you did this and they give me a hug, or a gift you know something, and that puts a gracious smile on my face. She said i was good in keeping things, and hiding things. So as I grew up she made me be in charge of her room and even hide the room keys with me, so when my elder sisters and brother wants to go ramsack her room to take anything they cant get in, they ask me where mom's key was I tell them I sure dont know, she locked her room and left for work. My sister doubt me though she said I was closer to mom and that whenever mom gets home from work am the first person she's asking for, so she knows it's with me and I said no it's not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment