I pick Karl Popper, he's a philosophist and a researcher, who believes science often errs, just like my father does. and he also believes that psuedoscience may happen to stumble on the truth. Also because he gave report of his own work in the philosophy of science and he's so, into conviencing the world that astrology isn't science. And that one could attract anything into one's life, just by using one's thought. Int dat amazing!!!.
I choose Angelina Jolie, because she's pretty, and so smart. Elegant is her middle name Tough is her last name. She's creative and self sufficient. Pretty strong for a lady. She's got nerves, but very adventourous, and she's gat faith and believe too. She stands tall, not afraid and can face anything and that makes her successful. That's exactly with my Mom. She handles practically anything I like that in her. Jennifer Lopez, Julia Robert Halle Berry are some other actresses I like dearly.
I choose Beyonce because she's got a voice like an angel just liike my sister. She's different, calm and classy. Well organized and respectful..
I choose Paris hilton because my friend acts like her, in a way that surprises me. She could be annoying at times, jealous and envious, but she's a good friend who stands to your resue in time of need.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment